4.25.2010

Happy Valentines Day (a little late)

We celebrated Valentines day a little late this year. Back in February Jake and I decided we would put the money we would have spent on each other for Valentines Day toward tickets to see Lifehouse and Daughtry. (We bought the tickets around Valentines Day, but the concert wasn't until April).  Jake has always wanted to see Lifehouse in concert and we really like Daughtry, so we thought this would be the perfect concert to go to. It was a lot of fun spending the evening with my sweet Valentine and listenting to some fun music.  Lifehouse was a little disappointing, but Daughtry was great.


I made sure Jake and I both went equipped with our handy dandy earplugs to protect our hearing (it is the speech pathologist/audiologist in me).

No comments: