9.13.2010

Changes....

I have been such a slacker at blogging lately. I guess I have a pretty good reason though. We finally bought a house! I have never been a big fan of changes, but the latest change for us has been great. It actually was really hard leaving our old neighborhood, friends, callings, and ward. I really haven't missed our old apartment and all of its quirks though. We really wish we could have transplanted our new house into our old neighborhood. Our new house is located just 3 minutes west of where we used to live.

Here are Jake and Hannah taking a break from packing in front of our old place. We have so many great memories here.



Here is our new house!

4 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

looks awesome!

mindy said...

I need to come see it and you!!! It looks really nice!

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Wow - your new home looks AMAZING! So much room. When we moved into our new, bigger house - we discovered that we had (and still have) a lot of empty rooms. Now we get to save up and hopefully fill those empty rooms someday!

ang said...

It has a garage!!! I'm so jealous! =o) Beautiful!