11.15.2009

Bumbo Pumpkin

A few weeks before Halloween Hannah learned to sit in her bumbo seat.

We had already gotten her a little giraffe Halloween costume to wear, but when Jake came up with the idea for this additional costume we couldn't resist. We ran to the craft store and created a "bumbo pumpkin". Hannah loved her costume and was able to show off her new sitting skills.


Here are some of the fun things we did for Halloween this year:

My family got together and carved the pumpkins my parents grew in their garden. Some of the pumpkins were pretty unique since they were home-grown which made for some pretty creative jack-o-lanterns.



Here are all the carvers.


Here are all the pumpkins. My favorite is the one on the end :)


Hannah and I took a trip to visit the witches at Gardner Village with my sister Heather and her boys.









For Halloween breakfast we had monster eyes :)

 We visited family throughout the day on Halloween. This is Hannah and her cousin Abbie.


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hannah has gotten so big just in the past month!! I love her twinkly eyes in the bumbo picture.

DustLinz Anderson Family said...

Ok, that bumbo idea is hilarious!! So creative!
Ohhhh...we can't wait to see her!!!!!!!! Oh, and her parents too :-)!

mindy said...

What an adorable pumpkin!!! Thanks for the birthday wishes. I will call you soon...I've come down with a crazy bad sore throat these last couple days.