11.19.2009

Happy 3 Months Hannah!!


Today is Hannah's 3 month birthday. The time has gone by so fast, but at the same time I think I have forgotten what life was once like before she came along. This past month Hannah has really started interacting more with her surroundings. Whether it is with us, strangers at the store, or her stuffed animals, she has a big smile for everyone. We have been blessed with such a happy girl.


We also have been blessed with such a drooly girl. Hannah spends most of her time chewing on things. Some of her favorites are:
 Mr. Duck


her thumb and fingers


Ellie the Elephant


and her washcloth (she loves sucking the water out of it- yuck!)



Of course I have to brag about how smart Hannah is, she has already learned her first animal sound. She growls like a cougar and often she and Jake have growling contests. I think the best thing Hannah has learned over the past month is to sleep through the night (most of the time).


sometimes she uses her headband as a sleep mask

Finally, over the past month Hannah has spent plenty of time mastering her blow-outs. She has definitely gotten better at it.

We love you Hannah and feel so blessed to have you in our family!



6 comments:

Crys said...

Is is amazing how quickly babies change. Her cheeks are adorable and what is up with those awesome eye lashes! She looks like a little doll. Such a cutie!

Jeff and Michelle and Aliyah said...

What cute pictures! I love her eyes! She is so gorgious. (And I laughed at the picture of her smiling about her blowout -haha.) I'm glad she is sleeping through the night for you. What a cute 3 month old!

Haley said...

I hate it when the headband falls in their eyes! Makes me feel so bad. She's looking so cute! Can't wait to see her again! Maybe December?

Lisa said...

Claire still sucks on the washcloths if she can get her hands on one! I agree--yuck! I also love the blow-out picture. I don't miss those days! Just count your blessings that the diaper was ON when it happened!

ali monson said...

Wow, she is cute. What a fun post, and what great photos. Love the blow-out photo. Gotta document those! We love little Hannah too.

Jeanne said...

She is so sweet! What a happy girl! Jeremiah loved to suck on washcloths - I used to wrap up an ice cube in one - securing it tightly with a rubber-band - when he was teething. He loved it!