1.30.2010

Jamaica Here We Come!!!!!!!

I just had to post today and share my good news! Jake and I decided to go to a travel show down at the South Town Expo Center today. Our intentions in going were to enter contests to hopefully win a free hotel stay or something like that and maybe get some ideas for future vacations we want to go on when we are able to. It also helped that we found a 2 for 1 coupon for the entry fee. To make a long story short..... I ended up winning the GRAND PRIZE!!!!!! (I have to give Hannah some credit for the win. She chewed on my entry form while I wasn't looking, so my ticket was all bent up when I turned it in.) We thought the trip we won to Vegas this last summer was pretty good, but this trip makes that one seem like nothing. I won a 6 day, 5 night stay at an all-inclusive resort in JAMAICA!!! It also includes free airfair, all of our food, and some water activities!!!! We have from now until next year at this time to use our winnings. I still can't believe that I won! I never used to win anything when I was single. I think being married has brought us some luck.
Here I am with my winnings.

Here is the hotel we are staying at!

9 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

That's pretty sweet!! I think you've earned your luck...

My boss came back from Jamaica a few weeks ago and LOOOOVVVEEED it.

Chelsie said...

Oh my goodness! You two are so lucky! Next time, throw our names into the pot, :)

Haley said...

NO WAY!!! You guys must be living right. I only win those free hotel stays where you have to go to a 1 day thing where they are trying to sell time shares. :( YES FOR YOU!!!

htasker said...

Lucky Dogs!

mindy said...

I am so so so so jealous!!! You lucky dogs!

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

What lucky ducks! Send some of that luck our way.
And your little girl is so adorable! I think she looks just like Jake when she smiles really big!

Jeanne said...

This is so exciting! Congratulations! Can't wait to see the up-coming Jamaica posts!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats. I told Clifton we should have gone to that. That's so awesome.

ang said...

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!! Blessing from heaven for being such an awesome daughter. =o)